Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Dayton Split Ring Wheels

MPREVO1971 ยท 2023-09-08 10:26

I have an old Miller trailer that I am in need of a rim for. The tires we are running are 7.5 - 15. I believe we have an old Dayton rims on this trailer. The rims are a split ring (NOT split rim) The existing rim looks to be about 5.5 x 15. Any help would be appreciated. I have looked around the web with no luck so far.

Replies2
  1. #1charles walton2023-11-11 16:55

    have a look on Facebook market place,I have seen some on there in the past.

  2. #2Tenwheeler2023-11-12 22:09

    I also had no luck. We scrapped all the stuff years ago and went tubeless. Most of the ones where I worked were 10:00 15,s to 11R 17.5's. It is said you can not run bias next to radials but we would put them side by side in a bind until we worked through them. 110 PSI in the radial and 75 in the bias. Search this sight for: 8.25 - 15 trailer tires to 17,5's. Those 215 75R 17's might be about right for you but you would have to research that.