Anyone know ware there is a wrecking yard for equipment in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Montana? I am going south to the real world next week (first week of Aug 2007) and want to snoop around. Dwan
County Line Equipment Co., Inc. 8507 Pacific Hwy E Tacoma WA 98422 800-622-6202 There is an out fit on the way to vancouver wa, on I-5 I don't remember the name though. Grave yard? I thought you were looking for a work shift at first.
I have been past that place a thousand times and never knew it had such a big back yard. All I have noticed was a few old pieces of equipment along the highway. I uasualy drive old 99 when ever I go to Seattle from Tacoma 3 or 4 times a year. I wil stop in there next week. I have been to the one on the way to Portland that has a few trucks in it and bought a used air ride seat for the L9000 The price was right ($100) but they didn't have any heavy equipment just trucks. Could it be there is another place along there? As for looking for work I work around the clock now. the only thing I am looking for is more wax . LOL