Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for help routing Hoe hoses 310E

born2ride · 2025-04-20 16:09

I am finally fed up after 180.00 buck for a hoe that got pinched again. Was hoping some one has a 310E and could supply picture of hose routing. I have one that keeps getting cut with the extended hoe slide, and one that get stuck . The brackets are bend , some are missing, I have just ordered the missing holders. The guy before me used it as a logging how through the woods. I could use a picture so I can see how bent my tabs are.. TIA

Replies10
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-04-21 02:27

    You should try to get a parts diagram showing the hose routing. It looks like someone has mangled the hoses and tried to make their own clamps and probably not used identical hoses to the original. The hose getting stuck looks routed completely wrong. Not surprising it's getting stuck. The hoses look like a complete mess.

  2. #2HarleyHappy2025-04-21 07:43

    When you say getting stuck, do you mean it doesn’t slide in that Stauff hose CLAMP? Because it certainly shouldn’t slide in that clamp. Im with WD on this deal, you need to get about 4 hoses made and find a factory manual, with hose clamps, with routings because it’s all messed up. Yes that hard line is completely bent out of shape and they had a short line made to fix that. Not sure that is an issue though at the moment. I just did a search for 310 E extenda hoe pics and there are thousands of good pictures, to get you started. I understand the aggravation of hundreds of dollar + hydraulic lines and after losing a few new ones, I make it a priority to get them anchored and turned just right. I have never been happy with the extenda hoe lines, just flapping in the breeze.

  3. #3Welder Dave2025-04-21 18:54

    Any hoses flapping in the breeze are suspect. I see a lot of hoses for attachments that are just too long, even on things like shears. Use shorter hoses and clamp them so there's not a great big loop just waiting to get caught on something.

  4. #4JL Sargent2025-04-21 19:07

    I have a 310E, but it's not the extendahoe version. I could take pictures of my hoses if that would help you? I'll admit your setup looks way more complicated.

  5. #5born2ride2025-04-30 07:52

    I have most of them sorted out just one on right side of hoe. If you could see if yours has the line that getting stuck . I would appreciate that. one last thin if you are in the cab, up top my the glass has a rubber grommet that fell out. it's left of the wiper motor on fixed windshield. I dont know the proper position.

  6. #6JL Sargent2025-04-30 11:09

    I'll get a picture of mine today. I don't think I even have that problem hose. My tractor is just an open work station. No cab to it.

  7. #7JL Sargent2025-04-30 14:33
  8. #8Diesel Dave2025-05-01 09:53

    . See (2) screenshots from manual below … may help. I believe the rubber is secured with rivet #45 . .

  9. #9born2ride2025-05-01 17:26

    I thought it went in as shown in picture but the rivet hole wont line up, the hole is to high .I thought maybe if need to be flipped over then the rubber square does hit glass just the rubber seal.

  10. #10born2ride2025-05-08 10:28

    Found out how the proper position! TY