Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for hydraulic pump for new holland l775 skid steer, cessna part 245600

nate polocoser ยท 2019-07-12 13:14

does anyone know where I can find this Cessna hydraulic pump? I cannot find 1 any, not used, new, or rebuilt. I really need 1. part number is 245600

Replies23
  1. #1nate polocoser2019-07-12 14:28

    or does anyone know what other pump I could retrofit?

  2. #2jimg9842019-07-12 15:17

    check ebay and look at hyd pumps

  3. #3Tinkerer2019-07-12 15:25

    Welcome to HEF, Nate ! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hydraulic-...018962?hash=item26187418d2:g:8wkAAOSw0QBbyeUM https://www.fastline.com/misc/part-...-holland/e07ce4dc-27bb-4083-a9f1-22da5b52f1e6 https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/hyd Edit raulic-pump-used-new-holland-245600-429896.html

  4. #4nate polocoser2019-07-12 22:07

    Iv tried all 3 of those websites. They don't have the pump they say

  5. #5mikebramel2019-07-12 22:31

    You can probably cross it to something generic as long as there aren't any hard lines

  6. #6nate polocoser2019-07-13 06:58

    Does any one know where I can find that info to cross reference it, iv looked that up too and came up dry

  7. #7Mother Deuce2019-07-13 07:25

    Found this... might be worth a call https://gulfsouthequip.com/product/...eer-hydraulic-pump-new-non-oem-vickers-style/

  8. #8Tinkerer2019-07-13 09:59

    Any chance your pump can be rebuilt ?

  9. #9Welder Dave2019-07-13 11:19

    The e-bay ad is from Loader Parts Source and it says they have 5 in stock. Dealing directly with them is better than e-bay. I just a got motor for my skid steer from them. Shipping was cheaper than listed on the e-bay ad. https://www.loaderpartssource.com/

  10. #10nate polocoser2019-07-13 12:40

    that pump they have is the Vickers, I have a Cessna, its a different set up

  11. #11nate polocoser2019-07-13 12:41

    I have called them and talked to them, they said they don't have any in stock and that they think its a 3 month back order on the pump

  12. #12nate polocoser2019-07-13 12:41

    im not sure, I may look into that

  13. #13Tinkerer2019-07-13 14:03

    https://www.nstractor.com/buy-parts/NEW-HOLLAND-Part-245600-HYD-PUMP-A-6082246/

  14. #14nate polocoser2019-07-13 14:15

    they said its no longer available

  15. #15Billrog2019-07-13 15:23

    I have a cessna pump your welcome to if it's the same as yours. It's a vein pump that bolted to the front of the engine with 2 bolts. No pic. to show you but it was a common pump in the 60's and 70's . I have this one because a rebuilt was $85 same as the price of the rebuild kit.

  16. #16nate polocoser2019-07-16 07:56
  17. #17nate polocoser2019-07-16 07:57

    its off a new Holland skid steer?

  18. #18nate polocoser2019-07-16 08:01

    the sounds right, is there any way you could post or send me a pic of it?

  19. #19Billrog2019-07-16 10:48

    I'm away for a few days will dig it out when I get back . If I remember right it needs an O ring or 2 ?

  20. #20nate polocoser2019-07-16 11:58

    ok thanks

  21. #21Billrog2019-07-19 14:22

    Here's the pics. Nate it'd been under my bench for over 25 years so the only thing I can remember is that it blew an 0 ring & a complete kit which I have no idea existed of was $85. All the parts inside appear to be in good shape nothing scraping or grinding or metal filings. I have the sleeve as well but the teeth on one end are to badly worn to bother using. If it's the correct pump and I knew which part you needed and what it looked like I could remove it and just send the part.

  22. #22nate polocoser2019-07-20 09:11

    thank you for offering, I have the other style pump, mine is much longer. im guessing that pump would work also. I took my pump out and found that the issue is where the pump gear mates with the gear housing gear, the teeth insisde the sleeve were wore off so I replaced the whole sleeve and so far its been working well, thank you every one for the help

  23. #23Billrog2019-07-20 10:47

    Good to hear .