Hi guys, I have a Minex S&B 300 3000kg rubber track excavator. Apparently these were gray market machines imported from Japan up til about 1980. It a a good little machine and works great but I would really like to get more information about it, like make of engine would be a good start. It has a Denso starter, regulator and alternator. The engine is a 3 cyl and is green in color. Any ideas ?? thank you and God Bless Mel
It is actually a Hanix S&B300. There is no support in North America that I am aware of. Plant Parts LTD in the UK is where I send my customers when they need Nissan / Hanix parts
Thank you, I am a bit confused I guess you are saying that Hanix manufactured Minex machines. There is an ID plate on the machine, most of the writing is in Japanese (I guess) but the name is Minex. I have searched the engine for ID all I found was what looks like a logo on the head. It is a circle with 3 backwards S's.
Thank you, I am a bit confused I guess you are saying that Hanix manufactured Minex machines. There is an ID plate on the machine, most of the writing is in Japanese (I guess) but the name is Minex. I have searched the engine for ID all I found was what looks like a logo on the head. It is a circle with 3 backwards S's.