Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for information about a seller

rdatt07 ยท 2013-11-01 21:41

I want to buy some equipment and I've been in touch with this person. His phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX and he lives in Wyoming. He has some equipment for sale and I want to know if the guy sold something else in the past to someone else. He is offering me shipping.

Replies4
  1. #1evob81002013-11-04 15:11

    We just purchased a skid steer and an excavator from this guy. Both machines are in excellent condition. We had to ship it since we are on the east coast. We got few days for inspection and the transaction was excellent. You can do business with him. No problems at all.

  2. #2digger242j2013-11-04 15:36

    Welcome, both of you, to Heavy Equipment Forums. To rdatt07, one of our Forum Rules is this: It's nice that evob8100 joined and was able to give you positive feedback on your inquiry, but now that's been accomplished, I'll get your post into compliance with the rules by editing out the phone number. (None of the staff had noticed it earlier.) And good luck with your potential purchase. :thumbsup

  3. #3Bigjohnoil2013-11-06 00:41

    Hey Rdatt, funny you asked that because I'm in the same boat, looking to buy and not sure about the guy. Did you move forward, what's your experience thus far?

  4. #4rdatt072013-11-06 15:12

    Yes. I noticed that someone replied with positive feedback and I'm here to confirm. I have a transaction in progress with the guy, I received the machine that I want to buy and everything is excellent. A+