Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nooooob!

JeepGeek ยท 2013-10-31 20:52

I've already interacted with a few of you and so far you've been super cool!! Anyway, about myself... My real name is Ryan and I'm a 34 year old nerd from the Adirondacks in the Soviet state of NY. I say nerd, I mean nerd. not all of us are computer geeks...some of us are fascinated with machines. It just took me forever to figure out that I want to turn my interest into a profession. I plan on going to school next fall to do just that. I have a wife, 2 kids and one on the way. She's an art teacher and I'm a pizza jockey. I play the drums, snowboard, love aviation and hope to get my private pilots license someday. I taught myself how to turn wrenches through the college of Jeep ownership... I love messing with tools, solving problems and get kinda bummed out when not doing it. Well, that's me in a nut shell...oh I'm kind of A big kid too. I get a chuckle out of just about everything and try not to be too serious . Hope to learn a lot from this forum as I eventually progress through my training. catch ya on the flip!

Replies2
  1. #1grandpa2013-10-31 21:12

    Lol ... sound's like your describing me........ thirty years ago.

  2. #2JeepGeek2013-10-31 21:16

    Cool! Glad I'm not the only one.