Hey guys I'm new here! Looking for a thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger and pushbox for my 1995 Deere 510d Backhoe. I can't find any sort of attachment specifically for it, and I don't know if the pin coupler setup is different for newer years or not. Any info would be excellent! . Oh and heres a pic of my Hoe
Multiple posts about the same subject just confuses things on the forums. Actually it is prohibited. Nice looking machine tho !
Oh okay! I thought since it was a different area (more of a buying and selling part of the forum) that It might be viewed here, in case I was posting in the wrong area. How do I delete this post?
No problem. Down close to the bottom of the list of category's is an equipment for sale/ wanted section. Only moderators of the forums can delete or move a thread at their discretion.
Hi sir This is Fandy from Bonovo company,a professional excavator attachment manufacturer located in Xuzhou China. We have already done a lots buckets for excavator and backhoe. I see you are looking for a thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger and pushbox for your 1995 Deere 510d Backhoe. We could manufacture thumb, thinner hoe buckets, ripper, auger,do you still want to buy them? In order to communicate more conveniently,could you tell me your email address?
View attachment 205386 View attachment 205387 View attachment 205388 View attachment 205389 View attachment 205386
I need one