Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for John Deere 3020 Service Manual

cric8192 · 2023-09-30 21:48

If anyone could help me out that would be great. Trying not to buy one as I don’t work on these often. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1stinky642023-10-01 09:21

    What issue are you having with the 3020 that you seek a manual, maybe an old Deerehead can help you here. Years of experience available in this forum. Get the serial # off the back of the tractor for good measure and ask a question.

  2. #2cric81922023-10-01 15:04

    Specifically looking for the procedure to remove and re install the main hydraulic pump and any literature available on rebuilding it. Thank you

  3. #3cric81922023-10-01 21:01

    I bit the bullet and paid for it anyone else need the PDF send me a PM. Thx

  4. #4scoopa2023-12-08 02:32

    Hi there. Have you found the manual for 3020? I'm thinking to get one from these guys . Can you share it?

  5. #5cric81922023-12-09 20:21

    Sure send me your email I’ll send it to you