Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for K3V Pump Information

Cathleen ยท 2008-04-01 16:12

Does anyone know where I could get the design codes for Kawasaki K3V112DT Pumps? I own a small hydraulic repair shop and I am starting to work on some K3V pumps and I need some help breaking down the codes.

Replies5
  1. #1Countryboy2008-04-01 20:31

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums Cathleen! :drinkup

  2. #2Reuben2008-04-01 20:33

    It would probably be more benificial for you to start a your own post regarding this matter,it will gain alot more attention

  3. #3Northart2008-04-01 20:52

    Kawasaki Pump ? Try the search engine "Google" I come up with ; http://hydrostaticpumprepair.com/html/kawasaki__pumps_kawasaki_excav.html www.precisionfluidpower.com

  4. #4Deas Plant2008-04-02 06:22

    Design codes Hi, Cathleen. Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest Kawasaki themselves or any of their major distributors, if they'll let you have them. There may even be a manual or three with all the goodies in it. Failing that, try some of the major independent pump repair shops. Happy hunting.

  5. #5digger242j2008-04-02 06:55

    I'm not sure why Cathleen thought "Single Grousers on Excavators" was a good thread to hide this question in. :beatsme I've created a new thread, just for her question. Hopefully the answers provided will help, and if not, maybe somebody else has one that's just right. And, Cathleen, welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums.