We have both travel motors on our 1990 Link Belt LS4300CII beast with excessive case drain (2 - 5 gph) with no travel, so are looking for two p/n LNM0271 motors only. We don't need the final drives. I was told that the original motors were Kyoba (sp?) and no longer available for parts or supply. Apparently there are after-market units available WITH final drive, and a few that are reconditioned. We need to get the machine moved soon and can't wait to have ours rebuilt, so if anyone has a lead for us on the west coast please let me know. Thanks, -Tom
Just located a couple of good used motors from Fraley Tractor Inc in Washington. They'll be on a pallet and on a truck heading for me tomorrow. And owner John Fraley knows Senior Member John C who has been a mentor and valued resource for me in making progress on our now year-long effort to get our beast on the road again!
John C is a great man to know. Lots of valuable information there.
He has been a great mentor for me over the past year as I've been working at getting our "derelict" excavator resuscitated and back to life after 10 years. I doubt I would have made any progress without his experience and generous help.