Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Loader Bucket

bignorms32 ยท 2010-03-04 08:59

Hi Everyone. Looking to see if anyone has a loader bucket that that they might want to get rid of? Or maybe know where there is one. Got a 1977 trojan 1700 series. bucket i have now has been patched a few times and just sick of patching it. Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks Norm

Replies4
  1. #1vev2010-03-06 09:13

    I need one for a 72-51

  2. #2bignorms322010-03-08 19:21

    Guess that makes two of us looking for buckets. opefully someone out there will have one for us

  3. #3dirtpig2010-03-20 23:27

    Looking for a GP bucket for a Clark 35C. Have a highlift rollout bucket I might trade.

  4. #4raolela2010-05-14 10:54

    I am not sure if I said we have bucket in our yard, which is a sales advertisement, but if any help for you, I 'd like to help u. thanks