Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for service manual for Hitachi EX120-5

Matty ยท 2011-09-26 15:41

I was surprised at how many results came back searching for Google, but was even more surprised how many were fraud. Figured I would check here. Anyone know where a good place to find one would be? Thanks, M@

Replies5
  1. #1tool_king2011-09-26 17:07

    Matty I have what you need .It is in my Panasonic laptop. Do you need the tech manual as well as the workshop manual and parts manual? Send me you email address .My email is [email protected]

  2. #2Matty2011-09-26 18:34

    Thank you very much. Just sent you an email!

  3. #3kuriwao2011-09-26 19:48

    Hi there Tool king do you have a workshop manual for a ex 120-2 digger cheers Brent

  4. #4Matty2011-09-27 12:17

    Hey Tool King, Just wanted to make sure you received my email. Thanks again for the help. Matt

  5. #5DanielGuaman2013-09-15 21:46

    hello, wanted to spend the manual hitachi ex120-5 to my email? I leave here [email protected] I would greatly appreciate it!