Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yikes!! See this one yet?

B.U.S.I. ยท 2011-09-26 01:50

I came across this picture on Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/clarkmaxwell/6166407348/ . Glad no one was hurt, but boy, tough one to explain to the boss!!

Replies12
  1. #1mitch5042011-09-26 02:16

    Dang, that took talent.

  2. #2Ozboc2011-09-26 03:34

    I give him a 7 , would have been more points if had of completed the flip

  3. #3cjplanthire2011-09-26 10:45

    The perfect landing, a video of the turn over and recovery would have been good

  4. #4Tiny2011-09-26 18:21

    ...

  5. #5B.U.S.I.2011-09-26 20:00

    It's not like he was sitting on a very high pile of demolition. Looks like the boom was at full height and he backed over the edge of the blocks??

  6. #6yanmarman2011-09-26 20:55

    That would have been a bad ride

  7. #7580bruce2011-09-26 23:37

    Should have had the sprockets forward----ha ha

  8. #8JHESL2011-09-27 08:55

    ****! That last photo looks like a scene from some kind of Transformers movie! Looks like a bigger excavator kicked it through the wall of that house!

  9. #9qball2011-09-27 09:36

    It just wanted it's belly rubbed

  10. #10JHESL2011-09-27 09:55

    LMAO! looks that way, don't it?

  11. #11brianbulldozer2011-09-28 08:54

    Should have bought the LC version.

  12. #12S.R.E.2011-09-28 23:27

    I guess the boss should have hired the guy who had more experience. But no, he wanted to save 4 or 5 bucks an hour.