Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for service truck

ohiofleet ยท 2014-10-21 18:14

going to be looking for another service truck here soon. don't want a new one need 14ft body 8000 lb crane or better thanks for any help

Replies10
  1. #1Mike L2014-10-21 20:00

    Truck paper, iron planet, rock and dirt. That should keep you busy for a while.

  2. #2ohiofleet2014-10-22 19:39

    ya I have been threw all that

  3. #3mikebramel2014-10-23 08:33

    What is your budget

  4. #4FSERVICE2014-10-23 21:21

    look on craigslist Lexington KY or Corbin there are some truck iv been seeing on there where the coal mines are liquidating or the self employed mechanics are selling to pay the bills..

  5. #5still learn'n2014-10-23 22:04

    I got my truck used thru a salesman from this company he was very good to deal with they deal with companys all over U.S. http://www.lodiequipment.com/home.html Salesmans name was Byer real good guy to deal with! Jerry

  6. #6theironoracle2014-10-24 08:26

    ohiofleet, here is one in my area I found on craigslist it may be exactly what your looking for, LOL. if someone knows how to put a couple of these pictures on the forum they should!!! I think you will have to cut and paste this link, http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/hvo/4722777221.html ....................TIO

  7. #7theironoracle2014-10-24 08:30

    ohiofleet, also look at truckpaper online everyday. The best deals don't last very long and they can show up at anytime. If your wanting a "deal" don't waste your time at the big auctions they are getting better than retail price most of the time on any quality service truck, IMHO........TIO

  8. #8pajibson2014-10-24 11:33

    TIO that truck was awesome, My wife and I have a running joke she says I can by a service truck as soon as I retire from the day job. I keep pointing them out to her. Even went as far once as to send her a pic of me in one (guy I met at the local tool store.) Told her I traded the silverado for it. I sent her that link and said I put a bid in on it...does anyone on here know that guy? It would be hilarious if I could get him to call the house looking for me. I'd be on the couch for at least a week.

  9. #9theironoracle2014-10-24 20:30

    I got to thinking Deeretracks may know who this belongs to i think its up in his area!.....TIO

  10. #10Deeretracks2014-10-25 01:28

    Thankfully I have never seen that affront to real service trucks. Dude is crazy if he thinks a '04 T300 is worth $114k no matter the paint job. Lorne Green ain't fixing my machines or making my mortgage payment. I Think I may know who owned the truck prior to the custom ruining. It used to be a nice truck to work out of. Now you'd just get laughed at.