Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Skeleton Bucket for my CAT 930 Loader.

ecocrusher1 ยท 2007-06-12 10:57

I am looking at getting a skeleton bucket for my CAT 930 Loader. If anyone knows of anyone selling one, I can fabricate a new hitch if it doesnt fit my machine, I would be interested in talking to them. Or if anyone knows an attachment company that carries them please notify me. Thank you:notworthy

Replies3
  1. #1Cat 920 Sweden2007-06-14 19:14

    I must show a pic of my Skeleton Bucket to the CAT 920 loader. It is a Kue-ken (made in Holland I think) bucket that I have modified with longer pins so it`s almost 2 meters long. It works very well for screening material to 70 mm size.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-06-14 19:56

    Welcome to HEF Cat 920 Sweden! :drinkup

  3. #3Squizzy246B2007-06-15 08:31

    There is a picture of our custom built one here: