This one ought to be popular by you guys over there: L70F with flames, chromed whels, chromed exaust ++ Check also out this one: http://www.ja.se/nyheter/visanyhet.asp?nyhetID=8211 A little bit down on the page, Swedish text though. I didn't find any more pictures of it, maybe our Swedish mebers can help? They have made two of theese and they will be on display in Sweden trough the year.
my friend bought a new laoder last winter and spent a ridiculous amount of money to put flames and stuff on it. Then i had to listen to him crying aobut the no snow. he could of kept the trojan 1500z that owed him nothing.
volvo in flames When I first read the title that's what I thought it said and all I could think was ain't a better machine for that to happen too. Then I read it and all my hopes where snubbed. :crying