Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for some pics

coalburner ยท 2008-12-01 23:18

Hi, I run across some pics of a big crain holding a modified track hoe with a hammer on it demoing a power plant stack. My PC died this weekend and I lost them, for the life of me I cannot remember where I found them. Could some one please help me? A big thanks in advance.

Replies6
  1. #1Lashlander2008-12-02 13:33

    I think these are the ones your looking for.

  2. #2digger242j2008-12-02 15:03

    Lash, did you find those here on HEF? I thought they were here, but darned if I could find them....

  3. #3Lashlander2008-12-02 21:19

    I don't remember where I got them. They were on here at one time though.

  4. #4coalburner2008-12-02 23:10

    Those are the pics Thanks, I thought I found them here but I have looked and looked with no luck.

  5. #5stock2008-12-03 01:27

    Thank you from me as well. Stock

  6. #6Lashlander2008-12-03 13:00

    Found it. I knew it was here somewhere.