Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for specific blog post of dump truck ruined by transporting excavator

chrisbrisbane ยท 2013-02-19 20:19

Hi guys, Looking for a specific photo which I have seen on a blog or a thread on this site. Cant seem to find it though and was wondering if anybody was familiar. Its of a dump truck which has had all the rear axle twisted and ruined as they have tried to to use it to transport a too heavy excavator. The front of the excavator has its bucket resting inside the body of the truck. The rear of the excavator has its tracks supported on wheels as per the Sleipner system. It may be from Indonesia. The image is sort of like this but the truck is totally ruined. If you know which one I'm talking about could you like me? that would be great. I have looked through all the posts on mining mayhem btw and its not threre. Thanks so much, Chris.

Replies0

No replies yet.