Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LOOKING FOR STREET SWEEPER MECHANIC

Patti · 2021-10-30 15:28

Hi! Im looking for someone that has experience fixing compact street sweepers. (ie. Tennant ATLV 4300, Nilfisk Advance RS850, Dulevo 850, Hako City Master2000, etc) Thanks! Patti

Replies4
  1. #1Coaldust2021-10-30 18:13

    I used to fix street sweepers for a living, but now I don’t go. Trying now to be a rapper, but my flow is too slow.

  2. #2Patti2021-11-01 09:52

    Nice…. I still need a mechanic though!

  3. #3Zewnten2021-11-08 18:48

    To hire? If so this place probably won't be able to help you. Advise on troubleshooting and repair yes.

  4. #4Coaldust2021-11-09 00:42

    Patti, Any luck? I see you joined back in 2012 and have posted 9 times in an equal amount of years. Tell us about your sweeper operation. For me, I like the TYMCO 600 regenerative sweeper, for when I sweep. PC10 compliant and everything. Made down in WACO Texas. Helluva sweeper. I got to visit the sweeper factory and attended a couple of their sweeper schools. About the only sweeper you can sweep in Anchorage with and be EPA compliant. City of Anchorage loves to fine people sweeping with dusty sweepers. I was up to my ears in sweepers when I was in the airfield maintenance biz. I drove the sweepers and fixed the sweepers, crawled into the hoppers of the sweepers and fixed the John Deere sweeper engines. I showed other mechanics how to fix the sweepers. I liked the Isuzu chassis. Weird experience right hand driving the sweeper doing gutters. Alas, I’m not in the sweeper biz anymore. And Canada won’t allow me to cross the boarder. I wish you the best of luck finding a sweeper guy.