I have a tl150 that I’m just gettin around to work on that seems as if it became a r&d project for everyone but an actual mechanic. It seemed to be a fuel related issue so I drained the tank and through cleaning out the lines it seems to me as if the fuel pump by the fuel separator has been installed backwards as well as the lines coming off of the spin on fuel filter housing. If anyone can help me with a diagram or walk me through what line goes where I’d greatly appreciate it!
This manual is for a TL130 but it may help
Also, Tool King has a full set of manuals he can email you
I aplogize for the delay in response and appreciate any help you can give me. So Im just getting back to this problem and im having some issues with the wiring and what they all run to. So on the rear of the machine there is a harness 2 fusible links that attach above the battery. Theres 2 yellow with red slashes wires that come off of a 12v solenoid mounted above the battery that each tie into a seperate solid red wire going into the harness. in the same harness theres 2 solid red wires that lead to a 45amp fuseable link and the other fuseable link has solid red wire on one end and solid red with white stripe on the other end. The last 2 wires in that harness are a red/black slashed with male connector on the end and a greeen/ white line with male connector on the end. iam new to this site and I dont know where to look at the manuel you sent me. Is there a special place that shows an attchment someone sends me or should i see it on these comments? Thanks for the help again its greatly appreciated.
Contact Toolking on this site. He can send you the manuals.
Post your email address and he will email them to you.