On my 2wd drive backhoe I was looking for some tire chains for the rear. 19l-24 tires. I don't need anything super aggressive, just could use a little extra traction sometimes on the snow and ice. Looking for some online that wont brake the bank too bad. Anyone order a set they liked off the internet?
Check out Leclede tire chains. They have several types of tire chains for equipment. I bought Duo-grip for an Ag tractor and they were pretty reasonable price wise. Industrial R4 tire tread is better for chains going between the lugs but I wouldn't recommend single cross chain chains. I put bungee cords on the Duo-grip as many do but found they just made the chains go in-between the lugs even with the center connecting chains. I took them off and the chains worked way better. They flop around a little bit but that makes them self cleaning. I initially tightened the chains as much as I could and after driving around a bit retightened them. Bungee cords are good on flat profile tires or truck tires.