Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for user info on 2004-2008 Case 1150 dozer, interested in buying one

Blu Ox ยท 2015-09-25 22:06

Good day to you all. I want to thank those of you whom had replied to my last post (Getting into the excavation business) and I appreciate all your professional thoughts and opinions. I was pretty much set on making the plunge and getting into a 700H Deere. Then right before I signed the paperwork, a friend said before I do anything look into a Case 1150. So I did my hourly internet search and found a handful of Case 1150's in the years between 2004 to 2008. Interestingly these machines seem to be less expensive than CAT or Deere. I am turning to all of you once again for your timely wisdom. Please give your unbiased opinions on this as the clock is ticking. :usa I want to thank you all once again for your thoughts. Best to you all. Blu Ox

Replies0

No replies yet.