Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for work!

Noose ยท 2008-11-30 16:15

Looking for work leads to keep dump truck and/or tandem pup working. Know of any Alberta companies hiring owner operator dump trucks?

Replies3
  1. #1Preppypyro2008-11-30 21:49

    I always see dump trucks out in carious places in the northern alberta oil fields in the winter. I dont really know how a guy would end up going and finding out who is hiring or whatnot. If ya find a place let us know on here! (specially if they need more owner/operators )

  2. #2Noose2008-11-30 23:45

    Will do! There are lots I'm hoping someone on here knows someone who might know someone.

  3. #3Preppypyro2008-12-01 12:19

    I will definatly keep you posted if I find anything man. I did a couple of holes last year by edson, drayton valley, fort mac and conklin, and each dump truck driver I talked to said if i had a dump truck at the time, I could be working there. Since I didnt have a truck then I didnt get any company names or anything though.