Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking to Learn

Paul Wright ยท 2019-09-03 14:35

Hi all, I'm a Marketing Coordinator for a small NA software company that specializes in providing business management solutions for crane & rigging, heavy machinery moving, and millwright companies. Our all-in-one software features CRM, quoting, estimating, dispatching, tracking, and invoicing capabilities, and is configurable to meet the unique needs of each individual business. However, I'm not here to sell, I'm here to learn. I'm completely new to the construction services world, and I'm interested in finding out more about the people, their experiences, and the equipment used. Other than the odd tradeshow, it can be difficult to interact with target audiences, so I figured joining this forum might be a great way to gain some valuable insight. Paul

Replies8
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-09-03 21:32

    Welcome, now grab some popcorn and start reading some of these . Guaranteed for lots of life lessons and good laughs

  2. #2mg23612019-09-04 05:18

    Welcome to HEF Paul ! +1 on what FWF ^^^^ said.

  3. #3Mother Deuce2019-09-04 05:22

    I would go with the extra butter and a beverage. I agree totally with funwithfuel! Welcome

  4. #4kshansen2019-09-04 08:02

    I would add a sprinkle of some Cajun spice to that popcorn, may have to up the level of the beverage to adult level, maybe an IPA!

  5. #5Paul Wright2019-09-04 09:31

    Up here in Canada, we love our IPAs!...and our lagers....and stouts....pilsners....shall I continue?

  6. #6wornout wrench2019-09-04 15:00

    What he said. Welcome to the forum Paul. Always good to see another canuck show up.

  7. #7CM19952019-09-04 19:42

    Depends on the thread K - might need some of those clear or dark spirits..

  8. #8kshansen2019-09-05 06:36

    True especially if there is one with a "Q" in the name of the poster!