Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Loong Sheen:reviews mini excavator of oriental manufacturer?

trombeur ยท 2022-05-16 02:09

hi on the net I found this small excavator I think of oriental construction, they sell it in an assembly kit even equipped with the appendix trailer to tow it with a vehicle, what do you think, good investment? robust and reliable machine with good performance or colossal bin? I would need it for personal use to use in my agricultural land thanks I look forward to comments and suggestions, I have not found the site of the builder. maybe better a used one of a more known and prestigious brand instead of this uncertain Chinese one? thank you.

Replies10
  1. #1uffex2022-05-16 04:58

    Good day I would guess Chinese if you invest insist on repair manual & parts book as most likely be on your own when it comes to repair. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2trombeur2022-05-16 11:29

    I'm sorry, but you would buy such a tool, or maybe you would take a used one of a known brand such as kubota or smili. in ree I have not found the site of the builder. I would not want to take a bin on the net I have seen that they send it in a wooden crate, what do you think? I would like to use it for heavy work I am of a certain age I am no longer green, do a small excavation plant poles shovel some earth and work that maybe you do with the shovel, the pickaxe and the strong muscles and the back still efficient, what about you say? too many unknowns. https://www.alibaba.com/premium/loong_sheen.html

  3. #3skyking12022-05-16 11:33

    uffex said it. If it does not come with a parts and repair manual it will become a yard ornament sooner rather than later.

  4. #4trombeur2022-05-17 02:00

    the problem would be the efficient technical service, if it breaks you cannot find the spare parts even if you have the manual, otherwise you have to process the engine to make changes and adapt spare parts for other machinery, something a bit tedious and complicated that steals time and money useful for other things , thanks for your comments.

  5. #5skadill2022-05-17 11:55

    The name alone !? Does it leave a long sheen of oil behind it? Other name choices that maybe weren't considered: Big Drip Smokey Dig, Squeek-Leek Cheep Squeek Ree-Pare

  6. #6trombeur2022-05-21 10:38

    I was misled by the fact that I saw the accessories and the trailer to transport it, then with a fresh mind I thought about it thanks also to your observations and suggestions, I think they send it in an assembly box, like a scale model, I have not found on the net the official site of the manufacturer therefore I soon became disillusioned thinking that it is a useless bin as an enlightened friend user rightly pointed out, thank you.

  7. #7zeroo2022-05-22 19:25

    Looks like junk.

  8. #8CM19952022-05-22 19:58

    The attachments in the picture seem much too large for the mini are they supposed to come with the machine in some package deal? Also no where to transport them on that little trailer. I wouldn't buy a Sany with the "support" they have here in the US much less this.

  9. #9Coaldust2022-05-22 22:29

    OMG. Stranger danger! I think I saw those for sale on Amazon.

  10. #10Ada loong sheen2023-01-28 22:24

    As a tool it is excellent