Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lost all boom and bucket function

Criss Brock · 2025-02-11 16:38

like the title says I have a Komatsu wa270 pulled it in the shop everything worked. Had to put a rear drive shaft in and some seals nothing for the boom or bucket but when I started it to pull it out I can’t lift the boom nor do I have bucket controls. Does have a code for the boom position sensor but I really don’t want to just start throwing parts at. Does anyone have a breakdown for the boom circuit up to the boom position sensor. I’m the mechanic for a construction company so I have very little information at my disposal. Thanks in advance

Replies1
  1. #1franklin22025-02-12 07:52

    Don't put yourself in that position with no info. Make the company buy you the service manual if they want you to work on it. Couple 100 dollars for a manual is nothing compared to the money that machine makes when it is working.