Help! I hope I'm on the right thread here. I've got a Dynapac CA 151D Serial # 59810637. The machine is an open station single roller with an open operators station. It has no ignition key only locks for the engine compartment covers. I've lost the key and cannon gain access to the engine filters, etc. It has an engine cover on each side and each latch has a push button lock - which is locked! Can anyone point me to a resource where I may be able to order another key for these locks with the machine's model and serial number?? thank you!
Dynapac dealer: Modern Machinery. Dealer. 1257 West Amity Boise, ID 83705. United States. 208-336-8570
Might be a number for the key stamped on the locked latch. A place that builds truck bodies or an RV dealer may have a key if local HD equipment dealers don't have one.
......a drill bit will fix it.......
Those locks are pretty simple, a homemade pick will work wonders some of them only need a good stiff paperclip... or any key that will slide in just wiggle it around a bit, depending on how worn the lock is you might have it open is a few seconds.