I loaned my drive shaft seal installers out to someone on this site.. The tube to install the seals on the dr. shaft & the pliers to squeeze them into the tube.. For the life of me I cant remember who it was.. BUT, you promised to send them back.. If you fine and honest folks would look around your shop, I would greatly appreciate it.. Thank TPG..
Not that I got them from you Pumpguy... But I'm curious as to what your tools look like. When reinstalling my roosa pump, I was very careful to tape the shaft edges and lube the tube for the umbrella seals. So far, I don't have a crankcase full of fuel.
They are thin metal.. a hollow cone shaped tube, tapered on 1 end & open on the other to accept the end of the drive shaft.. and you slide the dr. shaft seal over it and on to the dr.sh grooves. It almost looks like that thing in the nitestand , if you had the batteries out of it..LOL The other is pincher pliers, they squeeze the seals flat so you can insert them into the pilot tube infront of the pump.. They are easily identified w/ my name engraved in them.. The P#'s are> 13369 & 13371 Stanadyne