Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lost track frame bracket

bluetick ยท 2017-02-02 19:41

So I have to replace the rails and sprockets on the 07r d4d. Looking under the frame I noticed a bracket missing from the left side of the frame. This bracket is located midway track frame and a support from the belly of the dozer is held in place by said bracket . Anyone know what its name or part number. Any info would be a great help? Thanks

Replies8
  1. #1Nige2017-02-03 03:06

    It might help if you could post a photo of the matching bracket on the right side of the tractor. Also a machine Serial Number might help narrow things down a bit.

  2. #2bluetick2017-02-03 08:33
  3. #3catfixer2017-02-03 10:30

    awful hard to tell in a picture of a picture, but aint that the end of the equalizer bar? anyway you could take some additional pictures and upload them straight to here?

  4. #4bluetick2017-02-03 19:00

    Catfixer I think you are right about it being the equalizer bar.It is about midway the belly of the dozer and runs from one side of the track frame to the other and pivots in the center. Sorry about the poor picture quality.

  5. #5Nige2017-02-04 06:54

    OK, you posted a picture of the "good" side, now post a pic of the "bad" side....... I also think it's the equalizer bar end mounting but I'm still a little mystified about what's missing from the other end.

  6. #6Old Magnet2017-02-04 15:43

    Here is what should be there.... View attachment 164764 View attachment 164765

  7. #7Old Magnet2017-02-04 15:46

    Well that really worked great!!!!!!!

  8. #8bluetick2017-02-05 09:51

    Part # 11-26+12-27 in second diagram plus bolt,nut and sleave are broken off and gone . Appears it was oringaly welded on . Thanks OM and Nige for the lnfo,now that I have part# and name maybe I can it.