Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lots of equipment pics

woodee955 ยท 2008-08-03 22:06

Big industrial park being developed.

Replies21
  1. #1stretch2008-08-03 22:09

    :notworthy More?

  2. #2woodee9552008-08-03 22:12

    More Just lucked up seeing them from the highway.

  3. #3woodee9552008-08-03 22:17

    New Cat haul truck

  4. #4woodee9552008-08-03 22:21

    The last of them

  5. #5Mike2502008-08-03 22:26

    Nice pics. Sure is a lot of equipment!

  6. #6D6c10K2008-08-03 22:38

    Don't think I've ever seen a D9R without and enclosed cab...

  7. #7stretch2008-08-04 10:37

    What scrapers are those, 631's?

  8. #8Deere96702008-08-04 10:43

    whoever runs the 9r with the c-blade must have a boring job!

  9. #9Burnout2008-08-04 12:30

    You boys can keep those 9's with open cabs down where it's warm out.

  10. #10CascadeScaper2008-08-04 14:48

    Boy I couldn't have said it any better. I don't think I've ever seen a 9R without a cab on it, didn't even think it was possible to get one without.

  11. #11tonka2008-08-04 15:01

    might be time for some new shoes on that 9 to..... those are look'n short....

  12. #12CAT245ME2008-08-04 17:59

    I think it would take some getting use to those new Cat trucks with the cab in the center, I am curios as to why Cat decided to try this. I have over 3000 hrs on 769B & D and am use to the cab being on the left.

  13. #13Renfroe Grading2008-08-04 18:36

    Thats some of Plateaus stuff. Their shop is across the street from Yancey the cat dealer in Atlanta.

  14. #14woodee9552008-08-04 19:16

    yea stretch they are 631's

  15. #15jimmyjack2008-08-04 20:34

    wonder what the weekly fuel bill is

  16. #16Turbo218352008-08-04 21:32

    Shovin wiggle wagons doesnt really get boring. To be a good shover you need to be 5 steps ahead. Be ready to catch the wandering wiggle wagon. Catching a scrapper is never exactly the same. Its a job that you make it what you want. If you just want to shove, then you can, and wont be an "operator" more of a seat filler in my opinion. If you are an operator, you will make yourself busy at all times.

  17. #17JimBruce422008-08-04 21:54

    Great photos, love that 385, though it could use a bath. Who's the contractor on that job and is there any chance you'll be able to get more or some action shots from it?:notworthy:drinkup

  18. #18Dozer5752008-08-05 01:24

    I second the fuel bill deal. Pricey endevour these days. Must be prevailing wage county job they are the only ones that can afford it now.

  19. #19360joe2008-08-05 04:57

    I don't think its a good idea parking equipment up tight to each other like some of these are. If you got the room then I think you should keep them apart enough to stop a fire on one damaging adjacent machines.

  20. #20curly2008-08-05 07:05

    I wonder if they want to make the cabs on the same line as their ADT's?

  21. #21woodee9552008-08-05 21:59

    Jimbruce, don't know about the action shots. The site is about 40 miles from me and when i'm done with work I imagine they are too. I might be able to get back up on Sunday though. The outfit is Plateau Excavation.