While out on a trawl today I twigged an old memory of a company from my early years "Blackwood Hodge",so here is a link with the origins of TEREX ,and pictures of lots of 60,70 ,and 80 Iron from scrapers, dozer's,to Dumpers .Have a patient loook as there is a lot of old sales literature and site pictures. Blackwood hodge Enjoy
How dare you????We have other things to do,ya' know!!!!LOL. Thanks for a major distraction for the forseeable future.Ron G
Well I had to have someone to share it with .....Misery be gets Misery !!!!
Great uke information in this stuff! Cheers:drinkup
Euclid Fantastic:drinkup:drinkup, grew up on the "green iron" so always enjoy the stories behind it.Nice to still see the Terex name predominantly diplayed on many machines today.There were Blackwood-Hodge dealerships here as well. The first articulated front-end loader my dad and uncles purchased was a Euclid 72-20 -from Blackwood Hodge,in 1966.I my dad once told me they paid $26,000 for it brand new.They owned quite a "green machines" over the years. Dominion:canada
LoL, that pic of the "Chicken Shack" dozer is a hoot!
wow gonna take me a week to go through that. sweet site though