Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Love my propane lantern hooked up to a 20pound propane-grill size tank

fixou812 ยท 2014-01-08 11:53

One of my favorite winter accessories. Twenty bucks at Wal-Mart. the Tee tank adapter is ten. Ten dollar fill will run it for a week 24//7 It gets so hot you could fry an egg on it. Makes a good hand warmer. It gives off in candle power the equivalent of a 200watt* bulb. Like mine so much I bought another one for the shop.

Replies10
  1. #1Scrub Puller2014-01-08 15:42

    Yair . . . Sounds handy, sure would like to see a picture of that. Cheers.

  2. #2fixou8122014-01-08 19:07

    Err

  3. #3ValleyFirewood2014-01-08 19:15

    Hmm.. Interesting way to heat up water for coffee!

  4. #4fixou8122014-01-08 20:03

    Yes now if I can get the lantern picture loaded...

  5. #5Canadian_digger2014-01-08 20:15

    :witpic

  6. #6fixou8122014-01-08 20:48

    Sorry I took a short movie of the lantern will have to get a pic. "Duh* I'll figure it out..... "Another victim of public schooling"

  7. #7fixou8122014-01-10 11:18

    lantern pic Walmart lantern picture

  8. #8fixou8122014-01-10 11:23

    wrong picture lets try that again

  9. #9old-iron-habit2014-01-10 16:20

    D you use that hoe bucket for a bathtub when it gets -20?

  10. #10kshansen2014-01-10 20:02

    Well at least our friends in OZ and NZ can see it right side up!