Hi guys I've been having problems with my 2016 bobcat S530 with doosan engine. My machine only has 1100 hours so from what I have read about so far is it's a fuel pickup issue and I have to pull the engine the get to the low pressure pump in the fuel tank. When I start the machine it's fine it idles at about half throttle but anything more than that it beeps twice and shuts off. All help appreciated.
Not always a fuel supply issue. Leaking injectors or leaking rail relief will likely do the same thing.
I did put a clear line on my injectors and saw air bubbles on 1 and 4
Giving me a code E000158-16
Check the fuel pick up tube. Not sure how true it is as I’m still learning but if it’s damaged allowing air in it could cause rail pressure issues. It sounds easy when I say check the fuel pick up tube right? Yeah no it’s a pain prepare yourself.
I pulled the grommet from the top of the tank using a eating fork with out the 2 middle prongs welded to a 5/8 round rod about 3 feet long and it work perfect for pulling the pick up tube.
I would have just ran the hose connected to the pickup into a bucket of clean fuel instead. If the issue was still there, its not the pickup. If it went away then it would likely be the pickup.
let know when you find the low pressure pump inside the tank. hint: there isnt one
That rail pressure sensor fault code should simply say- "fuel filter plugged"
so true but ive also seen partially plugged filters that dont throw a rail pressure code. go figure