Dad picked up an LS 170 last fall. I've been picking off the little problems over the winter/spring. Finally sprayed some color and new decals. He's happy with it. Before After
I'm impressed!!!!!!! Great job:drinkup:usa
looks good ,but why'd you paint it it look very good before
Looks really nice! What other repairs did you make besides the paint job?
Thanks, It started out just fixing the small stuff that needed attention and since I've had a slow season it snowballed into paint and decals... ointhead Nothing major was done (knock on wood) mostly all minor upkeep stuff that was never attended to: replaced a hydraulic line put the brackets back in the right location took the slop out of the attach plate bushings reset the parking brake so that it works fixed the throttle so that it didn't creep traced down an intermittent electrical gremlin :Banghead fixed the work lights chipped off a half yard of concrete etc etc It's not a pro job, but from 10' it looks OK. Plus if work doesn't pick up it'll be ready for the auction! :thumbsup