Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LTM 11200 Model

Dewoc19 ยท 2009-01-02 16:02

for any of you model crane collectors out there, here is some pics of the LTM 11200 model i found on another website. the model is not mine nor are the pictures this is going to make one sweet repaint when it comes out thats for sure, i know im going to pick one up regardless!!!

Replies15
  1. #1stretch2009-01-02 16:15

    WOW. Now that is some crane model!

  2. #2qball2009-01-02 17:56

    i am gonna have to get one of those.

  3. #3liebherr11602009-02-21 15:30

    You and me both .. Think it would look good with STERLING on the boom ..

  4. #4hummer132009-02-22 10:37

    Can not wait to get ahold of this crane, come on September Jason

  5. #5hummer132009-02-22 11:14

    Custom boom dolly I hope it comes with the small jib too Jason

  6. #6liebherr11602009-02-22 12:20

    I hope it comes with all of it ...but at just under $500 dollars im suspecting either as it is now with a little plastic ..or the lattice boom will be a seperate order

  7. #7Graham2009-03-17 17:50

    I thought I heard it would be around $400? Now this or a 4100 of any variety, too many choices.

  8. #8cat 325ccr2009-03-30 19:24

    WOW! looks great

  9. #9hummer132009-04-08 10:07

    This model has been delayed til the end of the year now. Not sure why, but it gives us more time to save up for it. Jason

  10. #10Speedpup2009-04-12 16:09

    great videos Vinny! :drinkup

  11. #11cat 325ccr2009-04-13 20:41

    Thanks!

  12. #12Deano2009-04-17 00:32

    FYI, this is a custom 1:87 job , not 50 scale

  13. #13BigIron252009-04-22 20:23

    great pics! awesome model!

  14. #14Graham2009-04-25 12:12

    I noticed that too. Some amazing work. We have yet to see the 1:50 on. Did anyone notice the price on the Terex 1130 RT crane? Can't wait to get that crane. I already have the RC45. NZG is coming out with some awesome stuff

  15. #15hummer132009-06-27 10:24

    When is the 1130 coming out any word? Jason