Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Toy Truck City

dieselnut ยท 2009-01-03 21:22

I came across Toy Truck City the other day and they seem to have some really nice looking models. http://www.toytruckcity.com/

Replies6
  1. #1Speedpup2009-01-06 19:22

    some nice different stuff like the older trucks, thanks!:drinkup

  2. #2Young James2009-01-06 19:46

    man......I could build a whole quarry in the house. That is crazy! I like the crusher trailers and that, but man, 3-400 bucks for one trailer? Expensive..

  3. #3dieselnut2009-01-06 21:24

    They do have some nice things but man their prices are high. Just thought you guys would like to see what I found.

  4. #4D5G2009-01-09 14:40

    Just be careful, I had a bad expirence with the guy. Lets just say even though the site may say a model is in stock, isn't always true.

  5. #5CAT D9H2009-01-10 00:31

    Very, very good point , same bad experiance with them , plus bad customer service

  6. #6dieselnut2009-01-10 20:15

    Thats good to know. Thanks guys