I have LULL 2005 with john deere 4045T engine Power tech, I park over night on my yard, next day early tray to start, no any signal, I replaced Battery and brand New starter, now engine crank good but no start, I have good fuel supply from fuel tank to pump bleeding good and the same I replaced OEM all fuses and all relays include rear operator seat box, I replaced CPS (Crankshaft sensor) .- I check pump and engine on TDC timing is perfect. but machine crank good never start, before run good never smok and good power. Same body cant help me or suggestions. Thanks you:Banghead
Check the fuel shut off solenoid. Not sure what they look like on this unit but it has to have one I woukd think
This engine have Electronic fuel pump and shut off, I check harness wires to plug inside pump is correct have power when crank and I switch ECM (electronic engine control) from my friend have same machine, no problems about this.computer very good.- *** in this equipment shut off solenoid is inside fuel injection pump (john deere part # SE 501235
Take a wire from battery +12 volts ,connect it to fuel pump soleniod,if engine starts than you have problems with the wire that goes to fuel pump.
Ok I tray today
I had the same unit with the same problem. John Deere tech came out and said it was the injection pump, if the injection pump is the stanadyne DE10, John Deere has had many issues with them. He said they have a whole dept. that rebuilds them. You won't be able to just replace the shutoff solenoid, it is built in, as you have said.The 12 volts to the shutoff solenoid won't work because the solenoid gets its signal from the crank sensor . I believe it's a pulse signal that feeds the fuel shutoff solenoid. Hope that helps!
I TESTED my shut off solenoid Work good , I cant wait, I replaced fuel injection pump REMAN from OEM - John Deere Dealer, mount in perfect timing TDC and pump too result Engine don't start, .- Please same body HELP ME Thank you very much
Signal on Timing sensor and Shut off solenoid is perfect thank you but machine cant starter
The only true way to test the ECM and fuel pressure is to have service manager program and connector from John Deere. You may be getting the voltage signal but not the Hz signal. Another thing to mention is you have to have at least 12 volts available, anything less will not allow the ECM to work properly. I know you replaced the battery, but extended cranking will kill it, not saying you did, but trying to give you things to check. The unit we had gave us a lot of trouble.There is also an update for the wiring harness on the ECM, there was an issue with the wire size and they had a service update.If you are not getting any smoke from the exhaust then the fuel shutoff is not opening, allowing fuel into the injection pump.
Dont some of these injection pumps receive power from the alternator? Wouldnt that be something worth looking at?
Thank you Barklee, I start work tomorrow in this, en I let you know soon Thanks again
What is your engine serial#? I can look up your harness schematics and see what pump your running according to your#. The serial # is thirteen digits
lull PE 4045T642064. Model 4045T.F275
Serial # PE 4045T 642064 Engine Model 4045T - F275 thank you
NOTE: Technician from John Deere local dealer and connect diagnostic computer, but no show any bad code System OK, now I start check up all harness wires one by one.- thanks all for tray help me.-
Did you ever solve it