Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lull 622-4 tilt carriage problem

Push&Sons ยท 2013-11-13 16:24

I have a 1988 Lull 622-4. The pivot pin that lets the carriage tilt side to side broke off. I have removed the carriage from the boom arm, but the rest of the pivot is still on the backer plate. I have been unable to remove it as it looks like it is welded in. I have a parts list for it, it is listed as part #30387D. It says that it is a field repair but i am having trouble just removing the broken shaft. Where can I find parts for this? Is this part even replaceable? Am I missing something on how it comes apart? Any suggestions?

Replies2
  1. #1Moonlite2013-12-04 00:39

    JLG bought Lull. You can get parts from JLG ground support

  2. #2Gabe@Tristar2013-12-04 16:35

    Correct. Lull is owned by JLG. your local JLG dealer can help you.