Can’t seem to find the type of oil required for the shuttle shift transmission or where to check the level. Also need the operators manual, any one have a copy to share. Thanks
ATF Dexron 3 for the trans
I have a PDF of the manual if you message me your email I'll try to send it. Joe H
[email protected] thanks
Well that didn't work My email won't do it, too big. I'm trying to load it on scribd.com, it loaded now it says it's "processing" it. Whatever that means. Ah ha, sez it's done and has a little picture of the cover. So here's the link to it, see if it works. https://www.scribd.com/document/464297769/Massey-Ferguson-50H-Backhoe-operator-Manual Joe H
Hi Tones I'm new member. Have a ** 50 H . Starts Runs good, hydraulics working. Stopped moving. Need some help. Is this a Backhoe you have knowledge with, or can you point me to that person. Thanks for your time.
Welcome to HEF, Eddie ! I cannot help you but here is a link to website with a lot of ** info. Unfortunately Big Dean is deceased. http://web.archive.org/web/20080516082308/http://hometown.aol.com/daustin62/Bigdeantipindex.html
Thanks Tinkerer I looked at Big Dean Not what I need. Can anyone help me with some trouble shooting of a ** 50 H Backhoe. Need help with Powershuttle transmission (will not move) Into checking wiring and the emergency drive button . Put on new forward/reverse shift switch on steering column, power out of down to the forward/ reverse solenoid.
Eddie, I have a shop manual with wiring diagrams and typical British trouble shooting info. Give me an email address & I'll see if my wife can scan a few pages for you. Mine is a 93. Joe H
Thanks Joe My email [email protected] Also do you have a place to find discontinued ** parts. Looks like I may need the emergency drive switch located on the side control panel.
Forgot all about this & just saw it. Note to self, scan and send. Parts just keep looking, scarce here in the US. Joe H
Sent 2 zip files, let me know if it worked. Joe