Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

M M 12 inch wood chipper

Hatch111 ยท 2024-11-06 11:44

Im looking at an older M & M woodchipper with a ford 6 cyl for 1300.00.I dont know much about them .Is that a fair price

Replies7
  1. #1DDoug2024-11-06 13:11

    I caught a fish once....it was this big.....

  2. #2Hatch1112024-11-06 13:33

    Im not good with riddles

  3. #3DDoug2024-11-06 13:57

    GiGO....

  4. #4Hatch1112024-11-06 15:01

    Thanks for all the help.Must of voted for Harris

  5. #5mowingman2024-11-06 20:13

    For pricing, check out the Tree and Landscape Trader website. They should have some older machines like that listed for sale. Might not be that brand, but similar age and capabilities.

  6. #6Turxx2024-12-24 00:26

    Those had Ford industrial 300 and a staggered knife drum. Chuck and ducks. Make sure the governor works and you can get the knives out. I had one. They are a little less violent than other man eaters thanks to the staggered knife design but still a violent and dangerous machine. I like them tho. They are fast and they make nice chip. 1300 is less than I paid for mine but not much. If it is a good working machine that is a fair deal IMO.

  7. #7Hatch1112024-12-24 22:48

    Thanks for the reply but i didnt buy it.