Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tex Enemark Diamond T logging truck photo by Jack Cash

RedTruck1100 ยท 2024-11-06 18:47

My son recently joined a BC Logging group on Facebook and noticed a black & white photo of Diamond T logging truck that was owned by Tex Enemark and the photographer was Jack Cash. I got the same picture but in colour with a collection of Diamond T 201 pickups and parts that I bought in 2010 that apparently once belonged to a fellow named Rhys in Powell River, B.C. I couldn't find anything on Tex Enemark or Jack Cash on this site so I thought I would share it. Apparently Jack Cash worked with a contractor who hand painted all of his black & white photographs. Attached is a picture of the one we have.

Replies8
  1. #1Truck Shop2024-11-06 19:27

    Nice picture--I have allot of Diamond stuff but nothing matching that.

  2. #2RedTruck11002024-12-04 13:18

    Jack Cash, Commercial Photographer, North Vancouver, B.C.

  3. #3diamondtguy2024-12-27 22:07

    I have a 1936 Diamond T 212BD that my dad bought in 1968. I long ago heard about a guy in Powell River with a lot of Diamond T pick up trucks and parts...RedTruck1100....I have a good friend in Qualicum.

  4. #4RedTruck11002024-12-27 22:22

    diamondtguy, I think you might have bought some parts from me when I lived in Cloverdale in/around 2011. IIRC you were driving a silver dentside Ford with a Cummins in it. Your friend in Qualicum, does he have a Diamond T or a Grizzly pickup, maybe two of them?

  5. #5diamondtguy2024-12-28 01:25

    No not me .in 2011 I had a mid 90's ford 7.3 4x4.. the guy in qualicum with the two trucks is this guy...

  6. #6RedTruck11002024-12-28 14:02

    diamondtguy, I read your reply this morning and have been trying to remember more about the fellow that bought those parts from me. He had a similar story as yours, he was restoring his dads Diamond T that I am sure was the same body style as yours. I did think he was from Burnaby, not Maple Ridge and now think he Z'd the frame and put the truck on air bags. I probably have the pictures he sent to me saved somewhere, I will let you know if I find them. Anyway, I think your friend with the Grizzlys lives in my neighbourhood.

  7. #7RedTruck11002024-12-28 14:26

    diamondtguy, here's one of the Diamond T 201 pickups that we had that originally belonged to the fellow in Powell River. This one is a '48 Deluxe and was originally green. I sold both trucks and all of the remaining parts to a truck collector in Nebraska that had around 1,400 trucks.

  8. #8diamondtguy2024-12-28 15:02

    RedTruck1100..There are a few D/T around that are modified. Mine still sits on its original frame. I changed the rear diff to a 5T rockwell tho.Better brakes and removeable wheel spacers. Yes the guy with the black Grizzly lives there as well. My friends name is Ian. Nice looking heater in your truck. I have one as well. I believe Jeff Harbottles (sp) Diamond T pick up was restored by the guy in Powell River years ago.