Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

M35 Skylead – parts needed

dooby ยท 2016-11-15 08:55

this is the yarder. We need parts for the mainline/haulback winch. It's an 8000 series Igalnd-Jones. I have posted the pics here for another member to view as I can't seem to get pictures to load on a p.m. If anyone has any advise or knowledge of any parts or whole machines I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Drifter2016-11-16 00:33

    Marvins mechanical service Enderby BC. 1-250-838-6845.

  2. #2dooby2016-11-16 06:01

    Marvin is a good guy. I have talked with him quite a bit. I am sending the winch to him for repair most likely. He says getting all the parts for that winch is gonna be a challenge. Hoped to find another one for parts. It's a nice little yarder. Would like to locate a better carriage for it. Something that would let us run a standing skyline and keep the weight down.

  3. #3Drifter2016-11-16 10:27

    Cool. They come up for sale once in awhile in BC.

  4. #4dooby2016-11-17 09:07

    If you notice any i would appreciate a heads up. Thanks