Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

M600 backhoe

tracknut ยท 2014-10-04 16:43

looking for old style backhoe for my new old M600 I just got. love the old girls

Replies8
  1. #1tracknut2014-10-06 23:03

    the hoe is a D100 would like to have one

  2. #2lantraxco2014-10-06 23:55

    One on Ebay right now, pretty clean but might be more than you want to pay, I don't know: http://www.ebay.com/itm/USED-CASE-D...avy_Equipment_Attachments&hash=item566a7d3480

  3. #3Desertwheeler2014-10-07 00:14

    You can find the d100's cheap. I sold one at auction a while back and it only brought like 750 way less than I wanted but I had no luck selling it otherwise.

  4. #4tracknut2014-10-07 21:52

    thanks Lan to far to goand 4times what I gave for the old bobcat but it works great. Desert price would have worked

  5. #5stovein2014-10-08 13:40

    I think the original backhoe for the 610 is not the d100 but one which mounted on the hooks down lower on the front of the machine. You could modify any small one to fit though. I have a d100 and have had it on a bobcat and now a new Holland. Sure works better than a shovel. The ones I see advertised around here generally are 2-3 thousand though.

  6. #6tracknut2014-10-08 17:58

    my manual shows the D100 hangs on the hooks.It is for 1968 same as my M600

  7. #7lantraxco2014-10-08 18:29

    Yeah, the D100 comes in a variety of mounts, three point for ag tractors, quick attach plate for skid steer, the early Bobcats did not have a "Bob-tach" on them so the backhoe was built to mount on the four hooks. Might be a little harder to find a D100 set up for the Bobcat.

  8. #8stovein2014-10-08 18:29

    It must mount like the old case ones then where you lift the boom arms up above and hook it on. Never seen one for sale specifically for the old bobcats.