Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mack B-81

THEPATRIOT ยท 2011-02-05 12:27

A local builder owns this here in CT.Has a 673 non turbo with a quadbox,and some big rears.It's in very good shape with little rust.It was on the road in eastern MA about 10 years ago!

Replies15
  1. #1THEPATRIOT2011-02-05 12:30

    other side

  2. #2The Engine Shed2011-02-05 12:54

    What is the rest of the story on this truck ? Is it for sale ? Thanks for posting it. Tom

  3. #3THEPATRIOT2011-02-05 15:07

    It's for sale,pm or email me for more info.I was gonna buy it before i found my Brockway.

  4. #4Wrench_one2011-02-05 16:26

    do you have any pics of the brockway?

  5. #5THEPATRIOT2011-02-05 16:30

    Check my other thread "my new dump truck" !

  6. #6Wrench_one2011-02-05 16:33

    I found it!

  7. #7The Engine Shed2011-02-06 09:25

    Hi , I guess being a new member I don't have enough posts to PM you , so if you could PM me the information I would appreciate it. If that doesn't work I guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks Tom

  8. #8willie592011-02-06 10:52

    That truck definitely deserves restoration. BTW, here's a link for you're other thread patriot, so other members don't have to search it out.

  9. #9gmerrill05162011-03-12 18:00

    Patriot, Can you share the contact info for this truck with me? That is if it is available still... Love the 81's Thanks

  10. #10WV Logger2011-03-25 19:05

    i love old Mack. up here in the natural gas fields mack is pretty much all they run.

  11. #11Mwd2011-04-06 11:53

    Is This truck still for sale. if it is, what is the asking price?

  12. #129500 jimmy2012-04-25 20:19

    Is this truck for sale? Can the owner be contacted?

  13. #13The Engine Shed2012-04-26 10:11

    Hi Guy's I have the phone number for the owner at the time this thread was started and have called and left more than one message and no one has returned a call , my guess is that it has been sold and there are just too lazy to call . Tom

  14. #14DigDug2012-04-27 13:21

    Nice truck!

  15. #15Dutchman2012-07-20 15:37

    I love them old Mack's. Just Awsome, Tough Trucks! and thats a nice looking one.