Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Mack Trucks Forum Issue

dieseldog5.9 ยท 2021-11-11 19:16

Is anyone on here an administrator for BMT, I have run the forgot password with email numerous times and it comes back as there being an error. I have been a member on their for years but not active in the last couple, looking to get back but didn't want to start new.

Replies3
  1. #1Truck Shop2021-11-11 19:51

    Not I-they changed the site format, but I haven't visited there in a long time, maybe mine won't work. But that's ok.

  2. #2dieseldog5.92021-11-11 19:56

    There was a good resource on there, Mack Technician if I recall, who last I knew had been banned from the site, not sure why, but was a good resource for technical information pertaining to Mack.

  3. #3Truck Shop2021-11-11 20:13

    He has been gone for a year plus. He got into political stuff and constantly harassed over issues. Yes he was smart on mack.