Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Macmoter D6C Dozer – Looking for any information available

bradleyt0515 ยท 2020-04-17 09:04

I've been doing a lot of research and digging trying to get information on a 2004 Macmoter D6C Hydrostatic Mini-Dozer. The machine is in excellent condition with only 1700 hrs on it. It has a Cummins B3.3 Engine. The under carriage is in good shape as well. There were a few idlers replaced and a few hoses. The owner has had the machine for 13 years. What I am finding is that this may be a Fiat-Allis / New Holland DC70 stepchild of some sort. The nameplate does specifically state it's a Macmoter D6C. I can't find hardly any info and I would certainly be worried about finding or obtaining part. Would parts be interchangeable from the DC series? Just trying to get any sort of information I can. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042020-04-17 10:05

    HeavyEquipmentForums The pic Trombeur posted does look like a NH. I bet macmoter got bought out and their dozers became the NH line?

  2. #2bradleyt05152020-04-17 12:56

    I had come across that information as well. I just would of thought that there would be more info available and it's very hard to come by. Just a little worried about parts if something went wrong. The price is hard to pass up and the machine is in good condition. Consider buying it to put in a driveway and level a lot for a house I would maybe be putting 100-200 hours on it tops and then would sell it. Just don't know much about the brand.

  3. #3mitch5042020-04-17 20:10

    Honestly, if it was me, I'd only buy it at a price where I could smile if I had to scrap it

  4. #4marc84922020-07-03 12:00

    where abouts in new york did you find a macmoter d6c dozer? I have a new holland dc70