Hi, all! Thanks to Alleyoop and JeremyM70, I've gotten access to a local 071 here in Oregon and have been putting together some great documentation on the machine as reference for my model project. I assume that the 071 had operator's manuals, with detailed technical information, component photos, maintenance information, and the like? Rather like a military TM? I would love to borrow one, if someone is willing to part with it for just long enough for me to photograph it. I'll cover the cost of postage both directions. Drop me a PM here if you have one that you'd be willing to lend out for a few days, or know someone who might have one. Thanks!
I've got one I need to scan to PDF for another project anyway. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you in PDF form this week. You'll be able to print as many copies as you need-
Splendid! A PM is the next thing on the agenda. Thanks, Contract Logger!
I have one already in a PDF file along with most of the Madills and a few T-birds if you send me a PM with your e-mail I will foward it to you, I will be happy to send to you as well CL will save you the time sitting at the scanner!!!
anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.
Anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.
Anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.
hi hey i was wondering if i could get the pdf for the 071 service manual from you thanks
RE: Madill 071 specs Hi Kiwi logger can you send me PDF for Madill specs to [email protected] . cheers
Yes I have some time in the office today so will send through a bit later.
I am sorry for not responding, but the owners operators may be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkez99sgu8unxy7/Madill 071 Operator's Manual.pdf
I, too, am looking for any technical info I can get for a madill 071. greasing charts, manuals, technical blueprints, whatever.