Hey guys. I have a 2013 madill t2250c series 2 that broke a pilot pump shaft. We changed it out and started it and shaft broke again on the new one after about two minutes. Ordered another one plumbed gauges in had 150psi and the shaft broke on that one. Welded the shaft back on another one reinstalled put the gauge right off the pump and took the hood manifold out of the system and blew shaft again at 150 psi. Anyone have this issue or am I missing something? From everything I can see it’s a simple system.
Sounds like you have a blockage that is binding up the pump.
That’s what we are thinking but why is it only showing 150 on the gauge when the shaft snaps and the gears pile up. That’s not a lot of pressure unless it’s happening so fast that the gauge can’t read it ?
This is how it’s stuck
I'm trying to remember the pilot pump system from my 2250C. Please send photos if you have them. You can text them to 360-590-2768 if you like.