Has anyone changed a backup alarm a D51pxi before this is the stupidest setup I've ever seen. The alarm is between the fan grates/guard and the actual fan when you unbolt it the gas struts push the grates out making the alarm accessible. Getting the fan bolted back to the grates/ guard that have the struts attached to them is the worst part. Correct me if I'm wrong this shouldn't be this difficult for a backup alarm.
If it was accessible, the operator would unplug it. There's the reason. Having been down that road, I'm diggin' what yer shovelin'.
That ain't hard----what's hard is trying spread ice cold butter on a hot pancake without tearing holes in it.
Slowly young grasshopper. That is the way.
Well it is a Komatsu..
McDonalds is bad for that. They have good hotcakes but give you frozen butter that's kind of useless.
At least it wasnt travel motor hydraulic lines. On the same machine had 2 lines blow inside the frame unbolted the belly pan had all 13ish gallons of oil drop out like a tsunami lol.